lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

Monuments

Who are you and where are you from? 

Hello! I am Adriana Herrero and I am from Spain. A famous sports event in my country is La copa del Rey. It´s a football competition and it started in 1903.

My name is Alba Herrero and I am from Spain. The biggest citites in my country are Madrid and Barcelona. A famous monument in Madrid is El Oso y El Madroño. It is a statue of a bear and a tree called Madroño.








Alba Yiru


I´m Hugo and I like football because it´s fun and you can score goals. My favourite football players are Messi, Iniesta, Xabi, Iker Casillas and Fernando Torres.


My name is Angel. I´m from Spain. The biggest cities in my country are Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Seville. A famous building in my country is the Aqueduct in Segovia.





I´m Hector and I´m from Spain. A famous sports event in my country is the final of the Copa del Rey. It´s a football competition and it started in 1903.


Hi! I´m Kevin and I´m from Peru. I like swimming in Peru because it´s fun and my family is there.

My name is Laura. I´m from Spain, a country in the south-west of Europe. The biggest city in my country is Madrid, the capital. A very famous building there is the Real Palace of Madrid, where nobody lives. 








My name´s Lidia. I´m from Spain. The biggest cities in my country are Madrid, Barcelona, Zaragoza and Sevilla. A famous building in my country is La Puerta de Alcala. It´s my favourite monument because it is very big and important to my country´s history.

My name is Lucía and I´m from Spain. The capital city is Madrid, and this is an important building here:La plaza de toros de las Ventas.


I am Lucia Reyes and I drew Las Puertas de Alcalá because I love this building. My favourite part is the top with all the ornaments.




Hi, I´m Mayte and I live in Madrid.I have chosen La Plaza de Toros de las Ventas because I love bullfights.



I´m Rocio and I´m from Madrid, the biggest city in Spain. A famous monument is Cibeles.

Hello! I am Sergio Fuenlabrada and I am from Spain. The biggest city in my country is Madrid and the biggest province is Badajoz. One of the most famous monuments in my country is Las Murallas de Avila.

My name is Sergio De La Mata and I am from Spain. The biggest autonomous communites in my country are Castilla-Leon, Castilla-La Mancha and Andalucia. A famous building in my country is La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
My name is Yasmin Sanz and I am from Spain. The biggest cities in my country are Barcelona and Madrid. A famous building in my country is the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.



I´m Gonzalo. I am from Spain. A famous sport event in my country is the World Cup. It´s a football competition played with the whole world and it started in 1950.










I´m Miguel and I am from Spain. A non famous sport in my country is ping-pong. You can play ping-pong with 2 rackets and one little ball. A table with a net is necessary to play. I like ping-pong because it´s very fun. There is a ping-pong table in the park near my house.I often go there. This sport started in England in 1870.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario